- Dual chip, triple reflector technology
- 5D OSRAM spot beam (best chip for spot beam)
- 170 Philips Lumileds flood beam (best chip for flood beam)
- Higher LUX @ lower wattage, maximum efficiency
- Dual chip technology which utilise OSRAM chip (best spot LED chip) and Philips Lumiled chip (best flood LED chip) on single light bar
- Triple reflector technology to harnest the most output of each LEDs
- 5D OSRAM spot lense to increase light penetration by 20%, reaching 1LUX@500m
- 170 Philips Lumiled flood reflector to maximise side coverage, eliminating all blind spot
- Less LEDs used = less energy draw, less heat = increased lifespan, increase energy efficiency by 20%
- Triple reflector technology reduced the amount of LEDs while increasing the performance of the light, maximise efficency and lifespan by 50%
LED 24 Osram OLSON, 48 Philips LUMILEDS LUX Rating 1LUX @ 550m Raw Lumen 21,600Lm Operating Voltage 10-30V DC IP Rating IP68 Current Draw 4.9A @ 13.5v Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate) Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Side Bracket Beam Type Spot Flood Combo Life Span 50,000 Hours Weight 3kg Approx Operating Environment -40 - +50掳 Celsius
- 1 x LED Light Bar
5 Years Warranty
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.