- Material:Casting Aluminum Alloy Housing
- The Quart Lens with high light transmission
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets.
- Applying to difference light resource(HIGH LED Lamp)
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Anti explosion
- Install light resource easily
- The valid irradiation distance is much more longer than normal bulb.
- This combo light bar is a top seller! Unlike other hundreds of light bar which have inferior LED globes, cheaply made housings and design. The light output and design being perhaps the best value dollars-per-lumen LED light bar option available!
- Onside mounting bracket can be mounted on the roof of 4WD, JEEP, SUV vehicle.
- We guarantee this is the best value dollars-per-lumen LED light bar option available from true local seller.
LED 40 x CREE LED LUX Rating 1LUX @ 350m Raw Lumen 12,600Lm Operating Voltage 10-30V DC IP Rating IP68 Current Draw 3.4A @ 13.5v Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate) Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Side Bracket Beam Type Spot Flood Combo Life Span 50,000 Hours Weight 3kg Approx Operating Environment -40 - +50° Celsius
- 1 x Led Light Bar
- 5 Years Warranty
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.