DJI Care Refresh is an effective, comprehensive warranty for your Spark, offering you greater peace of mind every time you fly.
- You must register your DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours of activating your Spark.
- When registering your care refresh you must ensure that the AU region is selected in the top right corner of the DJI web page, as it may be defaulted to the US region. If this is the case it will not allow you to register your care refresh.
- Only brand new aircrafts purchased from an Australian Authorised DJI Dealer or through DJI.com are eligible for DJI Care Refresh (grey imports NOT eligible)
- By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you agree that you have read the FAQ and Terms of Service listed at the bottom of this description.
FAQ about DJI Care
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your Spark. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your aircraft, gimbal, or camera during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a drone that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2、WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DJI CARE REFRESH AND A DJI PRODUCT WARRANTY? WILL A DJI PRODUCT WARRANTY BE INVALID WITHOUT PURCHASING DJI CARE REFRESH?
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from quality issues occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI's standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.
3、CAN I RENEW MY DJI CARE REFRESH WHEN IT EXPIRES? HOW MANY TIMES CAN I PURCHASE DJI CARE REFRESH FOR MY AIRCRAFT?
No, you cannot. Currently, each Spark is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the aircraft's S/N. If you want to replace your aircraft, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your aircraft to a designated DJI repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff. Our repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you a repair invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your aircraft for the quoted price or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a brand new or refurbished unit after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement's S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.
For the Spark series product, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.
6、MY AIRCRAFT CRASHED DUE TO AN OPERATION ERROR WHEN FLYING ON A RAINY DAY. WILL REPLACEMENT BE COVERED UNDER DJI CARE REFRESH?
Damage occurring after the aircraft has come into contact with water is not covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Aircraft that suffers water damage cannot be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
7、DOES DJI CARE REFRESH SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE (E.G., I PURCHASED DJI CARE REFRESH IN THE US BUT WANT TO REPLACE MY PRODUCT IN THE EU)?
No. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh does not support international coverage. For example, if you purchased your DJI Care Refresh in the US, you can only replace your aircraft at an official US service center.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.
Terms of Service - DJI Care Refresh
Thank you for choosing DJI Care Refresh. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we" or "DJI") to give you peace of mind. DJI promises to provide replacement products if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal camera, battery and propellers within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.
If damage occurs accidentally to your aircraft under normal use, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional charge each time the service is requested.
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned aircraft.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5) Repair fees for remote controller and modification accessories.
6) Deliberate losses.
7) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9) Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
11) Damage resulting from circuit restructuring not in accordance to manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
12) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your aircraft twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase an aircraft with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1) If damage to your DJI aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your aircraft (including the aircraft body, gimbal, propeller and battery) to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI technical support staff.
3) DJI will send you the quotation of repair fees after it determines that the product is covered under DJI Care Refresh, and you can choose to pay the cost of repair or replace it with a new or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability, you will receive the quotation of charge for the replaced product. After your payment has been confirmed, the replaced product will be shipped to you.
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1) The service has expired.
2) Your DJI aircraft was repaired by a non-official DJI repair center.
3) DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your aircraft twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4) If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered aircraft on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you purchase DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
In AU region, the first time replacement fee is AUD $79 , the second time replacement fee is AUD $99.
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the aircraft purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the aircraft purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT deliver the SD card to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your aircraft.