DJI Phantom HDMI Output Upgrade Board Module
DJI Phantom HDMI Output Upgrade Board Module:
- This Upgrade Module allows for HDMI Output from the Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 (Pro/Adv) RC similar to that of the HDMI Output on the DJI Inspire 1.
- HDMI Output allows for endless possibilities for broadcasting or monitoring the Phantom 3's live video feed to a separate screen or FPV goggles.
- Live data from the Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 (Pro/Adv) can also be exported via the HDMI Output Board.
- Compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 and DJI Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced models.
- NOT compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Standard.
- Installation of the Upgrade Module is quite easy and only takes about 5-10 minutes.
- The HDMI Output Module for the Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 (Pro/Adv) can export 720P real-time images via an HDMI port to a separate screen or FPV Goggles.
- Live data of flight controls, video feedback and the aircraft’s battery levels can be exported via the HDMI Output Module.
- You can also choose to switch off the data display on your app.
- This module can be mounted on the back of the Phantom‘s remote controller. It includes a Mini-HDMI output port, Micro-USB port, USB port and a CAN expansion port.