DJI Spark Fly More Combo:
Fly More Combo extras include: Propeller Guards, Extra Battery, Remote Controller, Extra pair of propellers, Battery Charger, and Battery Charging Hub
PLEASE NOTE: TRANSMISSION DISTANCE IN AUSTRALIA IS LIMITED TO 300-500M (with remote controller)
What new functions does Spark’s camera have?Spark supports ShallowFocus and Pano modes, which includes Horizontal and Vertical modes.
What is ShallowFocus?ShallowFocus creates photos with a shallow depth of field with its 3D vision technology.
Which Pano modes are available?Vertical Mode: The camera will capture three photos vertically, then combine them to make a vertical panorama. Horizontal Mode: The camera will take nine photos from different angles vertically and horizontally, then combine them to make a horizontal panorama.
Can I capture photos or record video without a Micro SD card?Yes, you can. The aircraft will store photos and videos on your mobile device. In this instance, the images captured are actually from the live stream with a photo resolution of 1024×768 and video resolution of 1280×720.
What is the maximum distance and speed at which Spark can sense obstacles?Spark will automatically avoid obstacles up to 16 ft (5 m) in front of it. The maximum speed at which Spark is able to sense obstacles is 3 m/s.
What new Intelligent Flight Modes does Spark include?Spark is the first DJI drone to feature new TapFly submodes, Coordinate and Direction. In QuickShot mode, Spark takes professional shots for you with Rocket, Dronie, Circle, and Helix. Spark’s Gesture Mode also includes a new set of advanced gesture recognition capabilities, including PalmControl, Follow, Beckon, and PalmLand.
What mobile device sizes fit inside Spark’s remote controller?Spark’s remote controller fits mobile devices 6.5‑8.5 mm thick and up to 160 mm long, without a phone case. Mobile devices larger than this do not fit the remote controller’s device holder.
How do I update the remote controller firmware?The remote controller firmware can be updated in DJI GO 4.
How long does it take to fully charge the remote controller? How long is the battery life?It takes two hours to fully charge the remote controller for up to three hours of operation.
How do I link Spark to the remote controller?Press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons at the same time. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button. When you hear Spark beep, release this button. Linking is now complete.
What Wi-Fi frequencies does the remote controller support?The remote controller supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz dual‑band Wi‑Fi frequencies.
What are the dimensions of the remote controller?The remote controller is approximately 15 cm long, 8 cm high, and 6 cm thick.
Do I have to remove the propellers when storing or transporting Spark?No. Just fold the propellers.
What happens if the propellers are not fully unfolded before flight?Once the rotors start spinning, centrifugal force will automatically unfold the propellers into the correct position.
Spark’s motors are not all on the same plane. Will this affect flight performance?No. Each motor sits at a 5° angle for optimal flight performance.
- Quick Launch With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognising your face.1 It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Simple Control Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.1
- Create with Ease Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
- Edit and Share The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
- Intelligent Flight Modes QuickShot: Videos with a Tap Let Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- TapFly: Flight at Your Fingertips In TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
- ActiveTrack: Stay on Target With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Gesture: Your Moments, Captured Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take dronies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand. If you want, leave your remote controller and phone at home. Selfies: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos. PalmControl: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.
- High-Performance Camera Mechanical Gimbal Stabilization: Shake-Free Shots Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
- Powerful Lens: Capture the World All Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little color aberration and distortion. Spark's camera has an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25 mm equivalent focal length. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- 1/2.3’’ Sensor: Record More Details Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
- Multiple Shooting Modes: Versatile Photography Spark adopts all previous DJI drone shooting modes while adding two new modes: Pano and ShallowFocus. Pano: Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading. ShallowFocus: Spark uses its 3D vision technology to create photos with a shallow depth of field.
- Flight Performance Powerful Propulsion: Speed and Precision Control With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.2 And an advanced flight control system means flying is fun and intuitive.
- HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission: Fly Farther, See More Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.3
- Stay in the Air: Uncompromised Flight Time Even with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.4
- FPV Flight: Aerial Immersion Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.5
- Flight Safety FlightAutonomy: Enhanced Awareness Spark's FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16 ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
- Return to Home: Worry-Free Flight Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
- Flight Protection: Fly Smarter DJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
- Intelligent Flight Battery: Power and Protection Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time. 1. Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions. 2. Remote controller (optional accessory) required. 3. Unobstructed, free of interference, with remote controller when FCC compliant. 4. Estimated flight time is based on flying in windless conditions at a constant speed of 12.4 mph (20 kph). Actual flight times may vary depending on your environment. 5. Remote controller required; DJI Goggles compatibility coming soon