Plug & Play Wiring Harness for Quick Fit installation of your driving lights. The supplied H3 (HB3) and H4 Adaptors trigger your driving lights from your high beam without cutting or soldering any wiring. Simply unplug your HB3 or H4 connector at the back of your head lights bulb, plug in our adapter and you're done! Driving lights will only trigger from high beam, and the switch will act only as an isolator.
Contains everything you need to get your lights connected: ON/OFF Switch, 60A Relay, 40A Fuse, ribbed cable protectors, heat shrink wrapped relay.
Our new V2.0 has built in electronics that automatically detects whether your system is positive or negative switched , and will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever. Toyota's, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 among many other popular 4x4 are notorious for being very difficult and costly to wire driving lights to high beam, our quick fit harness takes all the guess work out of it.
Note: We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.Features:
- Connection Upto 740w Light Bar
- 2.0m from H4 or HB3 Adapter to Relay
- 12v/24vDC 40A Switching Relay
- Push Button ON/OFF Switch
- Featuring a total 4.8 meters of wiring (full stretched out)
- 2.4m of cabling from Relay to Switch
- 2.0m of cabling from Driving Light connector to Relay
- Total cable length 6.4m
- 12vDC 40A Rated Fuse Kit
- UV Rated Insulation
- H3 & H4 are the most common wiring connects found in most popular makes and models. In the event that your car does not use H4 or H3, this wiring harness can still be used to connect to high beam.
Relay Rating: 12/24vDC 60A Fuse: 40A Light Connector: Deutsch DT Waterproof Max Load: 740w
- 1 x Quick Fit to High Beam Plug & Play Wiring Harness